FAQ Videos for Lily's Kitchen
I am so excited you are thinking about ordering from Lily's Kitchen, but is it right for you?
We offer many programs to help you cook affordably for your self, from our quick cooking family meals cooking classes, to freezer cook off's to menu planning coaching. Lily's Kitchen healthy homemade food delivery is a special and exclusive service. Here are many Frequently Asked Questions to make sure you get exactly the kind of service you need.
Here are some more FAQ
1. Is the food Kosher?
I am not a caterer, this is a private service for private clients and we only make homemade food from our kitchen to yours, so there is no certification on in house kitchens. We have a kosher kitchen, we only use mehadrin meat and dairy products and are happy to answer your questions.
2. Do you use any frozen ingredients? When seasonal produce is poor that week, we may use fresh frozen berries or vegeables to compliment our menu. Our first priority is always fresh, but we do use frozen when neccessary due to shortages in our local market and shuk.
3. Is the food Organic? We are working on moving to organic poultry currently, but we are still working with a supplier on getting our deliveries consistently with our menu needs. We hope to be there by 2017. We often use organic produce from a local supplier on fridays but it changes week to week based on availabilty.
4. Do you deliver to my location? We probably do, just ask us or we can arrange a service to deliver it to you for a fee.
5. Allergies we are happy to accomodtae Gluten and Nut allergies but you must let us know. We want to protect you from cross contamination, so even if a meals says GF on the menu, if we have no Gluten free clients that week, we may not be careful about contamination , so communication is key.
6. I want to use this food lose weight, what is in a portion? Learn more about portion control at #portionfix
7. We create personalized menus for you, your family or your work HUB.