Holistic wellness for you & your family
This week's Lily's Kitchen Menu
5 love languages
80 day obsession
healthy meal planning
new year cooking love family
Day 4 Mindset Menu Makeover
January 24, 2020
Day 3 Mindset Menu Makeover
January 23, 2020
Day 2 of The Mindset Meal Makeover
January 22, 2020
Day 1 of the 5 day Mindset Reboot
January 21, 2020
January 19, 2020
Pep talk: Back to School
August 9, 2019
Are you giving up on Your goals?
May 24, 2019
Plant based? Skeptic?
May 13, 2019
A Minimalist Approach to May
April 30, 2019
Eating Well over Passover? Solved
April 15, 2019
Autum Oatmeal Recipe
September 14, 2016
7 Day Sugar Detox for the New Year
September 7, 2014
Vegan Black Bean Burger Recipe
September 25, 2016
February 10, 2014
Purim is a time of Happiness and often that coincides with treats. Make your Purim gift full of more than sugar.
Let them be good for you as well.
Upgrade Your Hamentashen
Try this recipe to turn a holiday treat into a wholesome snack.
3 Cups 70% -100% sifted whole wheat flour
2 Teaspoons baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon salt
4 whipped egg whites
1/4 Cup raw sugar for the egg whites
1/2 Cup raw sugar
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Teaspoon lemon zest
1. In a large bowl whip the egg whites with the 1/4 cup of sugar.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Beat the oil, sugar, vanilla and lemon zest together.
4. Fold the egg whites into the oil mixture.
5. Slowly add the flour mixture to the bowl until it forms a dough.
6. Wrap in Plastic and let the dough rest for 15 minutes-1 hour
7. Roll out and form the Hamentashen.
Fill with your favorite Filling.
1 serving Calories 157 Fat 6.1 gm Total Carbohydrate 24 gm Dietary Fiber 2.4 gm Protein 3.7 gm Daily Values (50.5g)