Holistic wellness for you & your family
This week's Lily's Kitchen Menu
5 love languages
80 day obsession
healthy meal planning
new year cooking love family
The best Passover yet? 2020 mindset
March 25, 2020
Need some new recipe ideas for Corona-19? Let's Try these great ideas!
March 23, 2020
March 16, 2020
Corona-19 Self Help
March 13, 2020
Why do we struggle to do things we want to do? How to stop. Day 1.
February 28, 2020
How many kinds of emotional eating are there?
February 20, 2020
Let's keep talking about the super power in your body. Body Love Focus: GUT
February 11, 2020
Chocolate Love by the bite...
February 9, 2020
Is breast health part of Body love?
February 7, 2020
February has me jonesing....
February 2, 2020
Autum Oatmeal Recipe
September 14, 2016
7 Day Sugar Detox for the New Year
September 7, 2014
Vegan Black Bean Burger Recipe
September 25, 2016
February 10, 2014
Purim is a time of Happiness and often that coincides with treats. Make your Purim gift full of more than sugar.
Let them be good for you as well.
Upgrade Your Hamentashen
Try this recipe to turn a holiday treat into a wholesome snack.
3 Cups 70% -100% sifted whole wheat flour
2 Teaspoons baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon salt
4 whipped egg whites
1/4 Cup raw sugar for the egg whites
1/2 Cup raw sugar
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Teaspoon lemon zest
1. In a large bowl whip the egg whites with the 1/4 cup of sugar.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Beat the oil, sugar, vanilla and lemon zest together.
4. Fold the egg whites into the oil mixture.
5. Slowly add the flour mixture to the bowl until it forms a dough.
6. Wrap in Plastic and let the dough rest for 15 minutes-1 hour
7. Roll out and form the Hamentashen.
Fill with your favorite Filling.
1 serving Calories 157 Fat 6.1 gm Total Carbohydrate 24 gm Dietary Fiber 2.4 gm Protein 3.7 gm Daily Values (50.5g)