Holistic wellness for you & your family
This week's Lily's Kitchen Menu
5 love languages
80 day obsession
healthy meal planning
new year cooking love family
Pep talk: Back to School
August 9, 2019
Are you giving up on Your goals?
May 24, 2019
Plant based? Skeptic?
May 13, 2019
A Minimalist Approach to May
April 30, 2019
Eating Well over Passover? Solved
April 15, 2019
What is the number 1 life changing habit for Passover?
April 7, 2019
Passover Money Matters
Passover Organization Solved
March 26, 2019
Doing all the things...
March 17, 2019
How do you store happy memories?
March 13, 2019
Autum Oatmeal Recipe
September 14, 2016
7 Day Sugar Detox for the New Year
September 7, 2014
Vegan Black Bean Burger Recipe
September 25, 2016
April 6, 2016
I am so excited to be cooking for you this year. enjoy an even easier way to stay energized and free this Passover with delicious nutritious homemade food. It is the perfect accompaniment to my Passover E-Course. FInd out even more about it here
Kosher for PassoverMinimum Order 300 NISAll freezable except the salads1. Pumpkin spice soup 1 L serves 3 - 80 NIS2. Quinoa meatball soup 1 L serves 3- 80 NIS
3. Matzo Ball Soup 1 L serves 3- 80 NIS1. Tuna salad 1 L- 50 NIS 1 Beautiful Layered Mason Jar Salad2. Smoked Salmon sushi salad kitnyot 1 L - 50 NIS serves 1
3. Haroset- 500 ml - 50 NIS- serves 51. Roasted orange chicken serves 5 with herbed broccoli - 150 NIS2. Sweet and Sour meatballs and cabbage serves 5- 175 NIS
3. Whole Roasted Lemon and Herb Chicken with herb roasted cauliflower - serves 5- 175 NIS
1. Tomato vegetable soup with Quinoa- 60 NIs2. Green Goddess Broccoli Soup - 60 NIs1. Roasted chicken salad- 60 Nis2. Greek Salad- 60 NIS
1. Zucchini Pesto Quinoa Bake serves 6 175 NIS
2. 12 mushroom egg cups /6 breakfasts- 150 NISsnacks: Chocolate Date nut balls 1 500ml container about 10 balls- 50 NIS Chocolate covered almond coconut cups 1 500ml container 6 30nis Chocolate chips cookie bars Dairy- 1 L container about 10 60 NIS Lemon Curd -1 500 ml container parve 50 NIS
You can Pay via Paypal email orders to email@example.com only!to firstname.lastname@example.org or cash or check on dleivery