SHIFT SHOP RECIPE!!!! Make the shift with us.
Count 1 GREEN 1/2 RED 1/2 TSP
1 tsp. olive oil
1⁄4 medium onion, chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped 1 clove garlic, crushed
1 cup raw spinach, chopped Nonstick cooking spray
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
4 large egg whites (1⁄2 cup)
1⁄4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Heat oil in medium ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
3. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
4. Add garlic and spinach; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Lightly coat skillet with spray.
6. Add tomatoes, basil, eggs, egg whites, and cheeses; mix well.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are set. 8. Cut into 8 servings.