Crustless Mini Quiches
1/2 roasted sweet potato (seasoned with salt, hot paprika and cinnamon)
1/2 Pint of sautéed mushrooms with salt
1/4 Onion Sautéed with salt
1/2 Tbsp olive oil split between the mushrooms and the sweet potato
2 Cups fresh spinach chopped
12 Tablespoons of reduced fat shredded cheese.
1. beat four eggs together in a large bowl
2. Add sweet potato, mushrooms and onion
3. Add chopped spinach to the bowl
4. Mix well
5. Spoon into lined muffin cups, and pour over the leftover egg mixture evenly into the cups
6. Add a tablespoon of shredded cheese to each muffin cup.
7. Bake at 350 F or 185 C until brown and bubbly on top.