PostPartum Healthy Recipes Overnight Oats
OVERNIGHT OATS WITH FRUIT in a small mason jar
(from whats up moms)
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup Lowfat, plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 packet stevia or 2 Teaspoons honey
- 1/2 Cup any berry or fruit of choice
1) Combine oatmeal, yogurt, almond milk and chia seeds in container with lid.
2) Add sweetener and shake.
3) Refrigerate overnight.
4) If you would like your overnight oats warm, microwave for 30-60 seconds. Otherwise top with remaining toppings!